This is the day when you want to wish the happiest of birthdays to your wife. In what you thought was a clever announcement you posted that you loved her more than all of the times she has changed her hair color and style. Joking that there have been at least 3,251 of those changes since you have been married, you were a little regretful that you cannot say the same for yourself. Always beautiful, no matter what, your wife has managed to look even better now than she did 15 year ago when you married. You, on the other hand, have not. With an increasingly thinning head of hair, you look older while she looks younger. You are determined, however, to make a change. On this birthday of your wife you have made an appointment with a hair loss specialist to see if you can get back to looking and feeling your best.
Balding conditions are no laughing matter. And while we might uncomfortably chuckle a little when someone makes a comment about your increasingly shiny dome, it is important to realize that the lack of confidence you have with your hair may be exhibiting itself in other areas of your life. Knowing, for instance, that you are not feeling and looking your best may keep you from asking for that next promotion or talking to the special someone about going out for dinner.
Hair Restoration Specialists Can Help You Regain Your Confidence
If you or someone you know is balding then you likely find yourself wondering if there are options for you. Fortunately, male pattern balding and other conditions do not have to be permanent. In fact, there are a number of ways that balding men and women can get back to looking and feeling their best. With the latest hair transplant surgeries you are able to get the help you need reclaiming both your confidence and your life. Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of LOOKING YOUR BEST:
- Ladies and as well as gentlemen can suffer from hair loss. In fact, by the age of 35 two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss, and one in three women will notice hair thinning or hair loss after age 30.
- One set of statistics show that hairless in women can start as early as the 20s.
- One thing to remember is that normal hair loss happens to everyone. For example, most people lose between 50 to 100 hairs a day, and this amount is considered normal.
- Keeping yourself looking as young as possible often requires careful maintenance, especially when it comes to hair.
- In Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS), a strip of scalp from a non-balding area is surgically removed, and placed in incisions in balding area.
- Normal healing time after an FUE hair transplant is dependent on skin type, but the grafts take in a matter of days and redness settles in approximately four to five days.
- Getting a new hairstyle before a major life event is a common practice.
- You may have heard it called Androgenetic Alopecia, but common male pattern baldness (MPB) accounts for more than 95% of hair loss in men.
- One study shows that by the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- United States numbers can vary some from other countries, but in the U.S. alone, about 35 million other males are enduring some level of hair loss, baldness, or combination of the two.
- Rresearch continues to show that 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it becomes cosmetically visible.
- Before balding, hair loss, or a combination of the two takes effect, a strand of hair normally grows for two to six years, going into a resting phase for several months, and then falling out.
- Every time that you look in the mirror and are unhappy with how you look you are chipping away a little more at your level of confidence.
- Staying attractive to your spouse is important. And while looks might not be everything, it is important to know that you are doing your best to look your best.
- The new decade of 2020 provides one more opportunity for individuals to improve their looks!