In an age of smart phones and pop-up ads and ever-changing technology, businesses these days are looking for any advantage they can get to grab a customer’s attention. It’s estimated the average consumer is exposed to 3,000 or more promotional messages a day as they see billboards on the side of the road, watch TV, read the paper or scroll through their smart phone.
Don’t believe it? The numbers don’t lie when it comes to the effect of advertising and signage and how consumers spend their money.
- Studies show that adding a custom sign or changing a sign can directly improve sales revenue. In fact, replacing a store font wall sign with a larger sign increases revenue by 7.7%.
- 71% of people often look at the messages on roadside billboards (both traditional and digital).
- 58% of poll respondents learned about a restaurant they later visited from a billboard they saw while in their car.
- 32% of poll respondents visited a retailer they saw on a billboard later that week.
- 58% of respondents also learned about an event they were interested in attending from a billboard.
- More than a third of people report looking at an outdoor ad each time or most of time they pass one.
If you’ve got a business, there are any number of ways you can get a customer’s attention. You can use lunch boards outside your store front, you can use a variety of social media platforms, you can even use traditional advertising like newspapers and radio.
But if you really want to get customers flocking to your store, electronic signs for business are a surefire to grab attention.
Electronic signs for business:
- Make customers pay attention
- Are customizable
- Are cost-effective
- Can have a big effect on a customer’s experience in your store
If you really want your electronic signs for business to stand out, LED lighting is one way to make that happen. LED lighting has become the industry standard in recent years and is sought by businesses everywhere as they look to spruce up their signage. Their benefits aren’t limited to business signs either as they are frequently used in church marquee signs, school sign boards and office marquees.
Why are LED lights so beneficial for electronic signs for business? There are several reasons why:
- Long Life: Perhaps the biggest reason LED lighting is so advantageous is that they last a long time. LED is one of the most worthwhile investments a company can make because a typical LED bulb last for about 50,000 hours and they shine brighter. That means you can install them on your electronic signs for business and watch customers flock to your store.
- Shining bright: It doesn’t matter if you’re using them inside or store or inside a home, LED lights shine brighter than most other forms of lighting. It’s estimated that LED bulbs convert nearly all energy into light; much more than older, more traditional bulbs.
- Saving energy: If your business is eco-minded, you can use LED bulbs in your signage while cutting back energy use and lowering utility bills. If every U.S. citizen exchanged one traditional light bulb with an Energy Star LED, it would equate to removing the emissions for more than 640,000 cars.
- Low heat: Older light bulbs like incandescent bulbs convert most of their energy to heat. Conversely, LED lights convert most of the energy they use to light, which is another way to help your business save money.
Imagine having electronic signs for businesses inside and outside of your store front. The signs are shining brightly and catching the attention of consumers as they advertise sales going on inside the store or upcoming promotions the store will be offering. Customers are intrigued by the signs and they come inside, looking over your wares even if they weren’t planning on stopping to begin with.
Such a scenario doesn’t have to be a pipe dream. LED lights can make your signage stand out and give customers a reason to stop. If you’re looking for a more up close and personal way to connect with customers, LED lights and electronic signs for business are your answer.