July 15, 2024

Culture Forum

Free Internet News

Tips to Follow When Looking for a Dental Practice

Spread the love

Are you a dentist looking to buy a dental practice? Dental practice brokers are individuals who specialize in the acquisition and sale of dental practices. The video explains how to find a dental practice.

A common requirement by buyers is that they want a successful dental practice in an area they want to live in. There are two ways of finding a good dental practice as explained by the 80/20 rule.


Video Source

One is finding an ‘on-market’ practice that is listed for sale via a broker. The other is an off-market practice. This means the person hasn’t hired a broker or hasn’t listed the practice for sale.

The 80/20 rule states that you spend 20% of your search time on the ‘on-market’ search. This involves engaging with brokers and searching on social media. The other 80% of your time should be spent looking for off-market practices by approaching dentists directly.

A seller may not engage a personal broker to save money, so there may be some great practices for sale ‘off-market’. However, it’s easier to look for a dental practice via a broker.

Looking into off-market practices allows you to create personal connections by reaching out directly to older dentists.

To purchase a dental practice, consult dental practice brokers, or make a list of practices in the market and reach out to them directly.

.